To be eligible for admission into Diploma courses, a candidate must fulfill the following conditions :-
1. For admission into Diploma Courses the candidate must pass the H.S.L.C. or its equivalent examination with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subject with 40% marks (in Average) in Mathematics and Science for General candidates 35% marks (in Average) in Mathematics and Science for SC candidates 33% marks (in Average) in Mathematics and Science for ST Candidates
2. Must appear and qualify in the Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) for admission into Diploma Courses' offered by State Council for Technical Education, Assam for the concerned academic session as notified by the DTE, Assam.
3. Age Limit : Candidates must born on or after General SC/ST For all courses except Modern Office Management 01-08-1997 01-08-1994 For Modem Office Management 01-08-1995 01-08-1992
4. Medical Standard : A candidate should be physically fit and mentally sound and should possess the minimum physical standard.
5. Residential Eligibility : Candidates must be an Indian Citizen and Permanent resident of Assam.
For more details visit: https://dte.assam.gov.in